We have very exciting news about your QMSA Annual Membership 2024 to share with you. Check back soon for the announcement.
Come join us in two easy steps.
Note: Currently the QMSA does not hold Public Liability Insurance. This policy is reviewed annually by the QMSA. Clubs hosting QMSA tournaments are responsible for that provision as a Club and Squash Queensland covers Squash Queensland fixture players’ accident insurance through their affiliation fees to Squash Australia, and only for Squash Queensland related events, NOT for QMSA sanctioned events.
Step 1: Submit registration form
You must submit your registration even if you have given us your information in previous years.
Choose the QMSA Annual Membership Registration option at our tournament entry website, complete the form, and submit entry.
By submitting your membership entry, you agree
- to abide by all tournament entry conditions and decisions by the tournament committee
- to receive emails and text messages from QMSA
- for QMSA to take photos of you, and your photos to appear on our websites, social media accounts, and in promotional materials
- to adhere to the QMSA Code of Conduct
- to play in the Spirit of the Masters
Note: QMSA does not hold Public Liability Insurance.
Step 2: Pay fee
Membership Fee: $30 per calendar year
-- Or --
Please transfer payment direct to QMSA.
BSB: 124–074 (Bank of Queensland – BOQ)
Account: 104 875 88
Please provide your surname as reference.